Home Study Course
Course Approved for Contact Hours by:
CA Board of Registered Nurses CE Provider #13505
Check with your certification or licensure board on whether they accept CA Nursing CE units.
Home Study Course
This course involves reading Welcoming Consciousness and responding to essay and test questions designed to help you further understand and integrate the material presented in this textbook.
HS103 Welcoming Consciousness
15 contact hours $95
Please Note: Course purchase includes price of printed 2012 edition of Welcoming Consciousness and mailing via priority mail within United States. (To purchase course without book, $85.)
You will receive the book by mail and a set of 50 test questions and essay questions by email to submit electronically for credit.
|Steps to Complete Study Course:
1) Purchase course by paypal or check: Email Dr. McCarty with request for HS103 Welcoming Consciousness Packet. Include your name, postal address, and phone number. Submit paypal payment to paypal account wmccarty@wondrousbeginning. Or tell Dr. McCarty you will mail a check. She will send you an email confirmation and mail your book and email your test to you.
2) Read publications and complete provided test questions and essay assignment and that help you further work with and integrate the material.
3) Follow the instructions included in the course file. You will email your course assignment and test to WB for scoring.
4) Participant receives email confirmation of test results and personal feedback from Dr. McCarty on essay portion.
5) Participants must complete test and assignments and successfully score 80% on test questions to receive CE credit. If test does not pass, test will be returned for further reading and resubmission.
6) Participants receive email certificate within 2 weeks of WB’s receipt of completed test.(Often sooner.) Keep certificate for verification of course completion. You’re done!
This gives you the opportunity to study directly with Dr. McCarty and learn vital new information from the field of prenatal and perinatal psychology while earning contact hours!